Capital Regional Medical Center offers post-surgical physical therapy and rehabilitation. Our dedicated physical therapy staff has extensive orthopedic and spine treatment experience. Through research and best-practice guidelines, physical therapy services at Capital Regional Medical Center ensure optimal outcomes for orthopedic patients.
Physical therapy services include:
- Orthopedic (Bone and Joint) Rehabilitation
- Back and Spine Injury Rehabilitation
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
To learn more about physical therapy services at Capital Regional Medical Center call (850) 325-5269.
Total Joint Replacement Education Class
Capital Regional Medical Center believes in the importance of patient education. We are pleased to provide a free joint replacement education class for patients who are scheduled for total joint replacement surgery.
Total Joint Replacement Patient Education classes will:
- Provide perspectives from case management, nursing and physical therapists
- Prepare you to fully participate in your recovery
- Give you valuable information about your surgery
- Help you understand what to expect following surgery
- Discuss needed equipment
- Allow you the opportunity to ask questions
Classes are offered in one-hour sessions every other Tuesday, 11:00am - 12:00pm, in the first floor classroom at Capital Regional Medical Center. Free valet parking is available for your convenience.
To register for Total Joint Replacement Education Class, call (850) 325-3627.