For more information about our Behavioral Health Outpatient Services, please call (850) 325-5750.
The Partial Hospitalization Program
Hours: Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 3:30pm
This program includes a minimum of four group therapy sessions per day and approximately 35 hours per week of therapeutic group activities.
The Intensive Outpatient Program
Hours: Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 12:00pm
This program includes 15 hours of therapeutic group activities per week.
The Maternal Mental Health Intensive Outpatient Program
Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri: 10:00am - 1:00pm
This program includes nine hours of therapeutic group activities per week and it is designed to improve the mental health and well-being of mothers. Mothers may bring their baby (up to six month old) to the sessions.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dual Diagnosis Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Educational Group Therapy
- Medication Management
- Age 18+
- Pregnant and/or within First Year Postpartum
- Psychiatric Disorders/Co-Occurring Disorders
- Crisis Situations
- Depression and/or Anxiety
- Grief/Loss Issues
- Relational Conflict
- Mood Swings
- Inability to Sleep
- Trouble Focusing or Completing Tasks
- Difficulties at Work/School