Capital Regional is proud to open the Southwood ER in Fall 2019. The new ER facility represents our latest step to expand health care into the community. The hospital's main campus emergency room and the ER in Gadsden County saw more than 100,000 visits in 2018. There is a need for additional ER services in south Leon County. Our goal is to provide quality care for our patients with little to no wait time. The new freestanding ER will allow us to provide critical healthcare services in convenient locations for our patients.
The freestanding Southwood ER will be located on Capital Circle SE & Orange Avenue, near Southwood. This 5-acre site will also include a 10,800-square-foot, one-story facility.
- $13 Million Dollar Investment
- 30+ Full-Time Healthcare Professionals including Board Certified
- Emergency Physicians
- 10,800-Square-Foot, One-Story Facility
- 12 Emergency Room Beds
- Full-Range of Capabilities - Pediatric to Adult Care
- Features Include a Full-Service Lab, CT, Trauma Room & X-Ray