For more information about our Behavioral Health Outpatient Services, please call (850) 325-5750.
Capital Regional Behavioral Health Center Outpatient Services offers both a Partial Hospitalization Program and an Intensive Outpatient Program.
Capital Regional’s intensive outpatient program includes 15 hours of therapeutic group activities per week.
The partial hospitalization program at Capital Regional includes a minimum of four group therapy sessions per day and approximately 35 hours per week of therapeutic group activities.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Co-Occurring Diagnosis Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Educational Group Therapy
- Medication Management
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Age 18+
- Psychiatric Disorders/Co-Occurring Disorders
- Crisis Situations
- Depression and/or Anxiety
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Grief/Loss Issues
- Relational Conflict
- Mood Swings
- Inability to Sleep
- Trouble Focusing or Completing Tasks
- Difficulties at Work/School
Outpatient Services Address
2770 Capital Medical Blvd. Suite 105
Tallahassee, FL 32308
Partial Hospitalization Program
Mon-Fri - 9:00am - 3:30pm
Intensive Outpatient Program
Mon-Fri - 9:00am - 12:00pm