If you or a loved one are in need of help, please call the Inpatient Services at (850) 325-5757.
The Behavioral Health Center at Capital Regional is dedicated to meeting the growing needs in our community for behavioral-health-specific healthcare. Our state-of-the art center provides a continuum of care that addresses both acute phases of illness and the follow up that is necessary to maintain excellent patient outcomes within a compassionate and caring environment.
We treat adults 18 and older for a wide range of psychiatric disorders and provide a full-range of inpatient psychiatric services including:
- Group and Individual Therapies
- Expressive Therapy
- Medication Management
- Social Services and Case Management
- Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)
- Family Intervention
- Pharmacy Support
- 24-hour Nursing Care
- Optional Pet Therapy
The Behavioral Health Center's treatment team consists of licensed professionals including board-certified psychiatrists, physicians, registered nurses, social workers, recreational therapists, assessment clinicians and other mental health professionals.
The 24-bed, 14,000 sq. foot state-of-the art Center is designed for the safety and comfort of our patients. The program provides our patients with medication management, led by the psychiatrist, as well as individual and group-based therapy programs.
- Treatment for psychiatric disorders, including bipolar disorder, schizophrenia and depression for adults 18+.
- 24-bed facility with 16 private rooms and four semi-private rooms.
- Variable length of stay to meet the individual treatment needs of each patient.
- Well-structured, therapeutic schedules help patients develop skills and strategies to manage their diagnoses.
- Our team works with community resources at discharge to ensure our patients have complete follow-up care when they leave our facility.
Our secure unit is designed to focus on patient healing and wellness – encouraging patients to join in programs and activities designed to foster their well being.
Outpatient behavioral health services
In addition to our hospital’s inpatient behavioral health services, we also offer outpatient behavioral health care at Capital Regional. Our outpatient programs consist of both a partial hospitalization program and an intensive outpatient program.