Attending the LAP-BAND® seminar is absolutely critical for patients interested in the procedure. Viewing the videos provided online is NOT an alternative to attending the seminar in person. If a patient is unable to attend, he or she MUST print out the PDF, fill out the application, consent form, and the video checklist, then fax the completed forms to the Bariatric Center at (850) 325-7173. Once the information is received, a representative will contact the patient within 24 business hours.
Dr. Roy Schwartz
- How does LAP-BAND® work?
- How will LAP-BAND® improve my overall health?
- How is the procedure done, what is the recovery time, what do I need to know (post op)?
- What is the carbohydrate addiction model?
- What are fills/adjustments, and when are they given?
- What are the risks of LAP-BAND® surgery?
- What is informed consent?
- How does LAP-BAND® differ from other surgical options?
- Is LAP-BAND® safer than other bariatric procedures?
- Why do you (Dr. Schwartz) perform LAP-BAND® surgery?
- Is performing LAP-BAND® surgery gratifying because of its success?