The Comprehensive Breast Center at Capital Regional
Over the years, breast health has become an increasingly important aspect of every woman's life. That's why the Capital Regional Comprehensive Breast Center offers the breast health services needed to bring greater peace of mind and improved breast health to the women of our community. From mammography services that help in the early detection of breast cancer to extensive educational information and much more - we provide you with vital resources concerning breast health, treatment procedures, and care options.
Featuring a spa-like environment that is designed just for women, the Capital Regional Comprehensive Breast Center features a full range of screening and diagnostic services, including:
- Digital Mammography & Computer Aided Detection (CAD)
- Breast Ultrasound
- Ultrasound and Stereotactic Guided Biopsy
- Needle Localization
- Bone Density Scans (DEXA)
- Easy Access to Breast MRI, next door at Capital Regional
- Care Coordination
- Resource Library
- Certified fitter for wigs, bras, and breast prosthesis
Lymphedema Management Program Services Available Including:
- General and medical history
- Girth measurments
- Range of motion
- Functional independence
- Skin evaluation
Lymphedema Mangement Program (PDF - 462 KB)
Our accreditations include:
- Breast Center Accredited by the American College of Radiology
- Certified as Medicare Mammography Screening Facility
- FDA Certified Mammography Facility
- Certified Softer Mammogram Provider
Make Your Appointment Today
We are open Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m - 5:00 p.m. and offer same-day appointments. Schedule your annual screening mammogram today, call (850) 325-5800 or book your appointment online. We look forward to serving your breast health needs.
Capital Regional Comprehensive Breast Center is:
Focused on Women.
Chosen by Women.
Dedicated to Women.
Vanda Ragans knows the importance of getting a mammogram every year. It was because of a routine annual screening that this 55 year-old Tallahassee resident learned that she had early breast cancer. “When you discover you have cancer, you just want it out of you,” says Vanda. That’s why I’m glad everything happened so quickly.”
Read Vanda's enitre story...
- Services A-Z
- Bariatric Center
- Breast Center
- Cancer Center
- ER - Main Campus
- ER - Gadsden Campus
- Express ER
- Family Center
- Heart and Vascular Center
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- New Senior Care ER Service
- Outpatient Services
- Pediatric Emergency Room
- Robotic Surgery
- Seniors First
- Wound Care & Hyperbaric Oxygen
- Wound Care Center